Covid-19 Hotel Health Policy
We are pleased to announce that you can enjoy again the services of Orologopoulos Hotel.
Following the instructions of the Ministry of Tourism, Orologopoulos Hotel is implementing a new health protocol. The Protocol includes the development of an Action Plan and the development of a Suspected Case Management Plan. The Action Plan complies with the recommendations of the National Public Health Organization and will be revised according to the developments.
How We are taking care of you
- Our Hotel is Health First certified and follows the Ministry of Health’s guidelines on cleaning and sanitation according to national legislation.
- Communal/Public areas are being cleaned and sanitised daily. We also disinfect surfaces and equipment after each use.
- During breakfast, we disinfect all of the tables and chairs after each use and provide single-use cutlery wherever possible.
- We ensure antbacterial gel is available in all areas.
- Our staff is equipped with all the required disinfectants and cleaning productis to ensure all areas meet the highest levels of hygiene.
- Παρέχουμε ενημερωτική σήμανση για την καλύτερη ενημέρωσή σας.
- We provide all the relevant information in order to keep you as healthy and safe as possible during your stay.
How You can take care of us
- Please sanitise your hands as often as possible especially, after using the toilet. Please cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing, ideally using a tissue, disposing of it safely after use and washing your hands immediately.
- Please respectfully abide by social distancing. All communal furniture has been repositioned to meet social distancing requirements.
- During breakfast please respect the maximum number of seats per table, avoid gatherings. Guests are requested not to enter the breakfast preparation area
- Upon check-in and check-out please wait at the indicated point - Check in is at 3pm and Check out is at 11am.
- For long staying guests, any room cleaning services will be done upon customer request only. This is to keep our personel safe. Insert the relevant card in your door.
In case you develop symptoms during your stay please stay in your room and contact the hotel’s certified Health Officer Mr Smaropoulos Sideris tel 0030-6932447825 who will contact the medical doctor and follow the protocol for the provision of immediate medical care. Staying healthy is everyone’s responsibility for a pleasant stay in Mansion Orologopoulos.
We make sure that you have a pleasant and safe stay.